about lorell gifford ambrose
When you hire RiverVisions Web Design, you’ll work with me personally. I will design and develop your online presence customized to your company’s website needs.
I’ve been a web designer since the late 1990′s. In addition to my web design and development work, I provide branding and identity services, and consulting and training services.
creator, collaborator, communicator
Smart and nimble web designer with a strong sense of clean design and great development skills.
Able to design solutions, create content independently, take direction, and collaborate.
Strong technical savvy, great attention to detail, and proven expertise in web development.
tailored to your needs
I take on a limited number of new clients per month to ensure that each project gets the attention it deserves. You work directly with me, and will be involved in the process every step of the way. I pride myself on my unique branding experience and how I help my clients dig deep into their brand. Although the process varies slightly depending on the client and scope of work, this will give you a general idea of what to expect.
backed by genuine personal interaction
We discuss identity and branding assets such as logos and trademarks. We determine how you would like your company to be perceived, and develop layout variations for design consistency. We determine the look and feel of the website, continuously exchanging ideas until a final design is approved.
Through in-depth questionnaires and conversations, we will develop the core of your brand design. At the start of your project, we meet to discuss your project and work out the details.
research + inspiration
I spend the first part of our project researching your business and industry so I fully understand your point of view. Using the information gathered, I pull together inspiration for your brand and vision. This gives us a visual of the overall aesthetic of your brand to use as a guide in the design process.
During this phase, I will present a full concept to you based on the research and strategy phases including logo variations, color and font suggestions, and the design and page layout of your website.
deliverables + launch
When you have approved all final designs, I will package up your files and send you a final payment invoice. Upon receipt of payment, I will provide you with all the files you need for building your brand, launch your website, and provide a plan for training and ongoing maintenance.
I have a huge love for my family and they are the reason why I do what I do each day. I wouldn’t be who I am without them.
You can’t do life alone, and I am so grateful for the people I know and call my friends. They support me and encourage me when I need it most.
I work from home. Having a happy home is important to me, and I love being able to provide that kind of environment for my family.
background + experience
BA English/Graphic Design, College of the Holy Cross.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining web content
- Expert HTML, CMS, and CSS skills.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Acrobat, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail
- Keen eye for clean UI implementation and knowledge of web site design best practices, including responsive web design, cross-browser compatibility and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Social Media savvy (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Excellent web marketing skillset (Search engine optimization, submission, Google Analytics, Webmaster tools, Google business, Merchant accounts)
- Excellent creative, communication, and organizational skills.
- Conceptualize, design, develop, and maintain web content.
- Design and quickly implement clear, effective web pages.
- Create and optimize web images for download efficiency and clean design.
- Respond to a variety of requests across fields.
- Simultaneously fulfill multiple project requests while meeting tight deadlines.